After having my gandmother and dad do DNA testing through FamilyTreeDNA, I
was able to narrow down my Azorean ancestors to the island of Flores.
 Since then I have found a previously undiscovered 1880 census (Murray,
Alameda, California) for my gg grandfather Jose Freitas Mendonca (was
incorrectly transcribed as Mundunco) that shows he was from Flores.  I've
spent the holiday going through Flores baptismal records and found his
baptismal record as well as at least 3 siblings, all with the same parents
and grandparents.  I'm looking to connect to any descendants but have not
found any through DNA matching that share family tree names, only Flores
location.  Do any of these names match your ancestors?

Jose Freitas Mendonca b. 1859, baptized 31 Mar 1859, Fajãzinha, Flores,
Azores naturalized 1888 San Benito County, California, d. 2 Apr 1897
Panoche, San Benito, CA

Siblings-
Mariana Mendonca b.1863, baptized 2 Sept 1863, Fajã Grande, Flores, Azores
married someone with the last name Joseph and lived at one time in
Livermore, Alameda, CA
Thomazia Mendonca b. 1869, baptized 06 Jun 1869, Fajã Grande, Flores,
Azores married someone named Vierra (Maybe Joseph F) and lived at one time
in Watsonville, Santa Cruz, CA
Antonio Jose Mendonca b 1877 baptized 06 Sep 1877, Fajã Grande, Flores,
Azores-believe he could be the same as Antonio Jose Mendonca that died 2
Dec 1944, Atwater, Merced, CA

Parents-
Antonio Jose Mendonca, from Flores, Azores
Maria Ignacia, from Flores Azores

Possible Uncle-
Joao Freitas Mendonca b. 1822 d. 1 Mar 1890,  Fajã Grande, Flores, Azores

Paternal Grandparents-
Caetano Jose Mendonca from Flores, Azores
Ignacia Rosa from Flores, Azores

Maternal Grandparents-
Antonio Coehlo Ramos from Flores, Azores
Maria Ignacia from Flores, Azores