Linda,

Yes I considered that ... but I was concerned that her name was different

Maria Luis De Meneses
vs.
Maria Caetana Canto Meneses

The timing of the marriage is right ... I originally thought that was their
marriage ... but I was having second thoughts. Should I be concerned or is
this a common mistake?

Louie