Rosemarie,

Thanks again!  I really enjoyed the class and the chance to chat with you
again and to meet some of the other members of this group.  I really wish
that we had a little more time for socializing-- I realize now that there
were many more people in the room that I "know" from here and didn't get to
say hello to in person.  I hope to have the chance to meet you all again
another time!

:D

Linda