The word in front of the father’s name looks “Mestre” or Master.

Diane George

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joanne Mercier
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:27 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation Help: Maria de Lima Baptism 1789 Capelas

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-B-1788-1802/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-B-1788-1802_item1/P14.html

Looking for help with what is written in the margin - it looks like it could be
her wedding to Simão de Souza but I’ve found that register entry and the date
doesn’t look like it would match. Also, these entries don’t seem to contain the
grandparents’ info - is that correct? Finally, is that a title before the
father’s first name or another name I’ve never seen before?

Thanks in advance for the help! (as usual)
Joanne Grota Mercier
azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.