I sure could use some help with converting a baptism to english.

Link:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-PV-FONTINHAS-B-1770-1803/TER-PV-FONTINHAS-B-1770-1803_item1/P57.html

Bottom right side:

Manuel son of Manuel De Borba, "his job?", and the son of Joao De Borba and
his wife Vincencia da Assuncao,
and also the son of "dont know what this word is" Marianna Ignacia, single,
daughter of Manuel Dias Vieira (deseased)
and his wife Maria Antonia.

Not sure what is written after that ... I see from the Terceira marriage
index that "Manuel and Marianna" were married in 1779.

The date at the bottom is 29 of November (with no year). The baptism listed
before and after are 1778.

Thanks in advance,
Louie