Record 11 - left page - marriage for Francisco Antonio da Silveira and
Clara Florinda

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAL-HT-FLAMENGOS-C-1860-1891/FAL-HT-FLAMENGOS-C-1860-1891_item1/P54.html

Two things about the record I could use some help with:

1-  There is a note in the margin underneath the names of the "couple".  I
don't understand the abbreviation before the date.  "?????  em 1? de
Janeiro de 1873"

2-  In the 16th line, I believe it is telling the age of the bride, but I'm
not sure what it is.  Looks like "vinte ????? cinco"

Thank you  for any suggestions.