WOW what a great help that is to some.

 I for one know that my ggrandfather was from Sao Miguel but cannot find
his birth so I'm figuring her was born elsewhere.  I do have all his
siblings and his parents marriage though from Cabouco, Sao Miguel. So I
know the family is from there.  I figure one day he'll pop up somewhere
else.

My belief is that if I help someone else I will get a score in return.
Seems to happen that way anyway.

Liz
.