We are researching our ancestors Manuel Reposo/Reposa DeCosta from the
Azore Islands who migrated to the Hawaiian Islands. Head of household was
Manuel, wife's name was Maria. Our grandmother Maria Raposa/Raposa Decosta
was born in around 1898 in Hawaii.  Our grandmother had a family crest
which indicated that my uncle was a Duke, my grandmother died and we could
not find the papers/crest.  We are wondering what royal family are we
related to.  The family crest was passed down to our Uncle, who then was
called a Duke.  Any information on this would be much appreciated.  Thank
you.

Christine