Generally, you have to get back to about the early 18teens to make a
connection. A few lucky people hit someone researching their lines right
away. Most don't.

You really need your freguesia (village) and you don't have your island
yet. Knowing the Azores is like saying you know someone was born in
America. And you want help finding that person and no indices exist.

Here are some sources to help you find your island and freguesia. It's from
the Azores GenWeb: https://goo.gl/vOijK0
Good luck, Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada