I'm excited to get mine. I've been looking at the flurry lines and curlicues on
the records since I started studying the PDF and it helps.

By the way, I've tried downloading the "Basic Portuguese  Paleology" booklet
from the familysearch website and it only shows the cover.  Have you been able
to download it?  Don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

Maria Elena