Can anyone tell me what this website is about?  I think it has something to
do with  Associacao Dos Amigos Da Torre Do Tombo,  I know Torre Do Tombo is
the genealogy research library in Lisbon as I have been and done research
there.  If I put in a family name it comes up at this Nos Portugueses site
and I would like to know what information I might glean from it.  It looks
like you have to join it but I am not sure what it is all about.

Thank you.

"E"