This Jmo bothered me for quite a while. Jmo usually stands for Jeronimo,
and Jo. for Joam or Joao. But in early Nordeste, it seems to indicate Joao.
It didn't make sense to me, why abbreviate for one letter? Anyway, the
obito states he left a will with provisions for numerous prayers, and
various donations. His wife Francisca Manoel, is the executor. If you
continue to search and study the obitos, you may get lucky and find his
siblings named their father. It will say something like this, he or she was
buried in the grave of their father or ancestor, and then name them.

JR