That doesn't appear to be Furtado ...

I would look for the death record of Vicente ??? (Goularte, Andrade,
whatever) ... to see if you could confirm. As of that document, he has
passed (ja defunto).

Probably not many Vincente deaths during that timeframe in that Freguesia.

I'll look.

Louie

On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 5:14:18 PM UTC-8, linda wrote:

> Hi Liz,
>
> I'd welcome other opinions on this record.  I can see "S.ra" for the
> bride's name, and that does appear more consistent with the priest's
> writing than making it into "M.a".  For the husband's father's last name,
> Goularte looks good to me too.  But honestly, I can't argue for or against
> any particular first name for him.  I can see the " filho de" with the "de"
> running into the name, but I can't make sense of the letters after that.
> "M.el" was my best guess, but I admit it's tenuous and "Ant.o" is about the
> same.
>
> :/
>
> Linda
>
> On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 3:31:42 PM UTC-8, Lizmig wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Could this one say Antonio Goularte and not Gonclaves
>> Does the bride say* Senhorinha *Rosa daughter of Vicente Furtado.
>>
>> Reason why I'm asking is I just uncovered my "Cedros Marriages" book and
>> trying to connect with the ones I find on Tombo.   So for Antonio it has
>> Goularte and for the bride it has Senhorinha Rosa furtado.    Haven't seen
>> that one yet for a name
>>
>> Liz
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:08 AM, linda <menese...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Liz, what I see is:
>>>
>>> 5 November 1807, morning
>>> Ant.o Silveira filho de M.el Silveira [g-- = goncalves??] & Rosa M.a ja