  From: BOBCAMSCPW via Azores Genealogy
  To: Azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 6:46 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with Translation

  I am looking for some help with Item #17 for Joao Pacheco Ferreira he married
Maria da and I am not sure of the rest.  It was in the year of 1881 and the
month is November not sure of the date.
  He is the son of Manuel Pacheco Ferreira and Maria looks like Rocha and I am
not sure of her parents and the  and the rest of the information

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-C-1880-1889/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-C-1880-1889_item1/P23.html

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-C-1880-1889/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-C-1880-1889_item1/P24.html

  Bob Camacho
  Researching the Island of Terceira for