Hello all.

Contra Costa County Cattle Brands are now available online (courtesy of
familysearch) you must browse image by image.  I have added the link in
yellow to the bottom of my San Luis Obispo County Page:

https://sites.google.com/site/slobrands/

,

Jeremy

  • [... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
    • ... aportugee via Azores Genealogy
    • ... aportugee via Azores Genealogy
    • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
        • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
          • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
            • ... Rosemarie Capodicci