Headings:
Year, Month, day; Number of passaporte; Name; Status; Profession; Age;
Height; Face; Hair; Something; Eyes; Nose; Mouth; ???
Destination; Whom is accompanying; Island; Council; Freguesia; Knows how to
write (2 columns); Ship; Observat

I know you can do it, you've been at this forever :) Good luck!

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada