I'm glad that Margaret can read the notes because all I can ever see is
'death' and then try to figure out the date! I hardly ever can read the
rest so I'm so glad we have native speakers/readers who can see it all!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily