Cheri I checked mine. I am now 51% Iberian and 12% British Isles and 8% Western
and Central  Europe. Also looks like I picked up some Jewish DNA with these new
estimates, 4% Sephardic Jew. It will be interesting to see the estimates in 20
years. By then I think we will really know with a high degree of certainty.
Like Mary Ann my family lived in Sao Miguel for 500 plus years. I was born
there. Not sure these or the previous results are clear and precise but it is
all very interesting isn't it? And like you said a lot depends on the control
groups. I doubt actual Azoreans were part of the control group. Herb