Mara, here are the names as I know them: Father is Jose de Vargas Dias, a
widow from Feteira. His children are Francisco (who wasn't listed), two
daughters named Maria, two named Rosa, a daughter named Filomena, and the
youngest son named Joao. I found the record on Ancestry that lists them
coming off the ship Maria da Gloria in August of 1868. The names there are:
Jose, Maria M, Maria Gloria, Filomena, Roza Isabel, and Joao.