>From Conceicao   R. Grande
Wife  Jacinta Rosa    (No Come)
CHILDREN:
Manual   13
Antonio    11
Jose   9
(All Born Conceicao   R. Grande)

Hope this helps.       Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erica Botelho
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 7:15 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] de Fontes family from N. S. da Conceicao of
Ribeira Grande 1880's

  I am looking for the family of Antonio de Fontes and Maria da Paixao. I have
found that two of their sons, Antonio de Fontes and Francisco de Fontes
emigrated to Hawaii on S.S. Bell Rock in 1883.  The passport applications
indicate that these two men and their children are from Conceicao of Ribeira
Grande.  I have been unable to find the baptismal records of the children or
the marriage records of Antonio and Francisco.

  Antonio and his family are application 1033 at this link

http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1875-1883/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1875-1883_item1/P168.html

  If you have any information regarding this family or suggestions of where
else to look, I would appreciate the help.

  Thank you,

  Erica Botelho