Hello:

New to the group and looking for pointers/assistance.

I found my great grandmother's ship record, I am pretty sure, and marriage
certificate to my great grandfather
see: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rvkERU6SXMbHpaYzJDUHNmaUU
and https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rvkERU6SXMYWhSMjdVMjRhTjA

I found this
site http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/ig/registos/Default.aspx and was
going to try to find her baptismal/birth certificate and records further
back. It looks to me like the ship record says she was Ramalho on Sao
Miguel. Googling makes me think this was part of/near Ponta Delgada but it
isn't available as a choice in the drop down menus.

Any assistance appreciated.

Melissa