Sarah A,

No, since the records are coming from a Portuguese region, they will be in
Portuguese. There's a book of the Flores and Corvo marriage, but it's in
Portuguese. If you don't want to learn how to "read" the records, you could
hire a researcher. There's a list on the Azores GenWeb here:
https://goo.gl/Xzol8B  Scroll down to where it says Researcher for Hire.
Good luck, Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada