You are welcome, Andrew. I hope that you can give him more details so that
he can find your info and get you started on the trip back through the
records!
Good Luck!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily