This baptism is a little unusual and I am not sure of it the wording on the
parentage is confusing I think it reads  "legitimate daughter of unknown
natural daughter of Antonio da Silva Canerio and Helena Rosa"

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-B-187
1-1879/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-B-1871-1879_item1/P87.html  #44 right side.

Emilia marries in 1895 here #11 left side
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-B-187
1-1879/SMG-RG-RIBEIRINHA-B-1871-1879_item1/P87.html  her only parent named
is Helena Rosa and as Filha natural.  I think there was some confusion as to
just who the father was. To add to the confusion I have a Antonio da Silva
Canerio married to Helena 1854 and a half a dozen kids before this one
Antonio died before 1876 when Helena remarried.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores