Looking for information on my great grandfather's family from Nossa Senhora dos
Anjos, Faja de Baixo, Ponta DelGada.

My great grandfather was  August Furtado Pimental born September 27, 1873.  He
married Angelina Das Merces Estrella (01/21/1879)  on 04/28/1897 in Nossa
Senhora dos Anjos, Faja de Baixo, Ponta DelGada.

His father was Manual Furtado Pimental 03/30/1843 and his mother was Maria
Augusta. They married on 9/24/1866 in Nossa Senhora dos Anjos, Faja de Baixo,
Ponta DelGada

His grandfather was Joao Furtado de Pimentel and grandmother was Violenta
Candidada de Anunciada born in 1822. They married on 07/22/1838 in Nossa
Senhora dos Anjos, Faja de Baixo, Ponta DelGada.

Also looking for information on John Pimental born on October 7, 1898 in St.
Michaels.  Trying to find any connection between John and my Pimental family
above as well.

Many thanks,
Donna Dutra Wood