Which record on the page are you referring to?

Rick

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
doreencaetano
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 12:39 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help reading baptism record from Altares 1856

There is something extra being said on this records in regards to the
godparents Andre Coelho Machado and Maria Rosa. It has something to do with
Jose Coelho Cotta Machado and Francisca Rosa.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1852-1860/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1852-1860_item1/P53.html

Can someone help me read this record. I have been several like this that has
something extra about godparents. I believe it is either a relationship to the
to the child or the relationship of the godparent. Thanks