Heads up people. Something is afoot with Ancestry.com. I was entering a 6th
great grandmother into my tree and for a brief period it would not display
her. Now when I try to display any relatives information I get the PAGE IS
UNAVAILABLE message. It will allow you to log-on and display your tree and
that's it. I tried on a desktop computer and an iPad, same result.

Paul G.