Good Morning. I have been looking at my database for duplicate people. I
have 3 Thome Machado Fagundes that are all from Santa Barbara, Nove
Ribeiras, Terceira. They are not in my direct lines but through matching
people from Family Finder FTDNA (and then adding the connection to my tree)
I have added these 3 men. I think they are from the same family. Here is
the information I have on them:
Thome Machado Fagundes #1 born 12/28/1609 Santa Barbara, Nove Ribeiras,
Terceira and died 6/16/1685 in same location. His wife was Maria das Neves
Lucas and he had several children one of which was name Thome and was born
9/4/1650 in Santa Barbara. His parents are my #356 Luis Martins de Borba
and #357 Mecia Lourenco Fagundes.
Thome Machado Fagundes #2 is Thome # 1's son. He married Francisca da Cruz
in 1690 in Santa Barbara and had a son Francisco in 1695 in Santa Barbara.
Thome Machado Fagundes #3 was married to Agueda da Costa and both of them
died in Santa Barbara. They have a child name Maria Angelica who was the
wife of Jose Homem Borges. Jose was born in Quatros Ribeiras and Maria died
in Altares. Jose and Maria had a child named Francisco Jose Homem born in
Altares and died in Altares, Francisco married Josepha Catarina who was
born 1761 in Biscoitos, Terceira. Francisco and Josepha had a child named
Antonio in 1793 in Altares.

I was wondering if anyone had researched this family. I'm thinking that my
Thome #2 is the father of Thome #3. I have done no research on this line.
All of this information is from other people's research and had very little
supporting documentation. Luis Martins de Borba and Mecia Lourenco Fagundes
are part of my direct lineage and I'm confident that this information is
correct since it came from Joao Ventura and appears in my tree several
times.
Any help would be appreciated. I'm just trying to keep all data orderly and
my connections straight. Doreen