Yes, it will vary among siblings. We inherit half of our parents and left
half on the table. So if your parents were half Portuguese, you could
inherit more or less Portuguese than your sibling. Those who are half
Italian and half Portuguese on this list have reported their sibling
attracting more Italian (or more Portuguese) matches than they do.

You just need to remember they are still ethnicity ESTIMATES and they
really are best at the continent level. They've only been around 7 years
and have a ways to go. And the ones from FTDNA? Discuss them at a cocktail
party. The latest version is "amusing."

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada