On the right side of the page.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1713-1763/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1713-1763_item1/P151.html
I have link Joao Borges de Barcellos to someone that appears in my tree
several times Nicolau Borges Coelho and Maria de Sao Joao. I have linked
Antonia Josepha to Joao Cardoso and Antonia Sacramento Mendes. This a other
couple that appears in my tree that was developed by Joao Ventura. Before I
start adding people to family groups I want to make sure I'm reading this
correctly because it is not an easy one to read. I know that I'm perfectly
capable of making mistakes and adding that to my minimal skills in reading
the records. It could lead to ....well you know....errors.  Thanks again
for your help. My cousin Mel will be very pleased as to how far we have
come to developing his tree. I get excited when their tree link to my tree.
It saves me a lot of work because it has already been done (through my
tree:))