page 96, Altares, abt May- 1746, date is unreadable and is based on next
page date, which is June 3- 1746. Initially we thought the name was Beatriz
Coelha (actually Cotta) , but Bill or someone else found Beatriz' marriage
and it definitely says Beatriz Cotta.

Antonio Vieira Lourenco filho de Alferes Mel Vieira Lourenco and Izabel
Feya (Feio), ja defunta, com, Maria do Espirito Santo filha de Antonio
Coelho de Ornellas, ja defunto, and Beatriz Cotta, elles contrahentes
natural da dito freguesia de Sao Roque...

JR