I used Reunion on my desktop Mac for a long time before I got my iPad. The
Reunion app on my iPad syncs perfectly with the computer and now I do all
my perusing of the archives and adding to my tree on the iPad. For more
involved things like printing out reports or merging duplicates I use the
computer.

There is one function that no longer works on my iPad for some reason. In
the "tree view" there is an option to show your relationships and although
it's checked it no longer works for me.

Mary