Hi,
I have a suggestion that might make all of our lives a little simpler.

On the Subject line: why don't we all start with the Island (eg. *Santa
Maria* translation), if applicable.
If everyone wants to read each email, that is fine, but some might prefer
to be a little more selective. We are getting so many emails (and that is a
good thing), but many like to especially hone in on a specific island. That
is not to say they skip all other emails, but they pay closer attention to
their islands.
What do you think?

Tish Meals
--