Hey Jeremy,

I get it.  But there are other ways, for instance the use of filters.  These
can be set up to filter out what is not important.

Regarding "massive" mailing, forgive me but I haven't seen mass mailing here.
There are days where nothing is happening.  Too quiet if I might add.

I don't know about the rest but I'm here to help.  My research is my research
and it shouldn't take priority over the Groups' purpose.

I say, All islands, if I can read it I'll gladly assist whenever possible.

Cheers,
Margaret

Sent from my iPhone