I did my DNA with Ancestry and Family Tree. I think Ancestry has a larger data
base of information than Family Tree. I could be wrong but the breakdown of my
ethnic profile seem more precise with Ancestry.
However, my Iberian average was higher with Family Tree than Ancestry.

In regards to ethnicity it is diverse in the populations of Spain and Portugal
not just the Azores. Before Portugal was a country many ethnic groups went
throughout Iberia.

 In regards to the Azores I have read in a history document that many people
from Holland settled, especially on three of the islands, in the Azores. In
that document it said there were so many that the islands were called the
islands of Flanders.

I do have that document but will post the title of the document later.It was
written by a Portuguese man who taught at a California University and the
document is especially about the Azorean population of California.

One of my cousins got tested and her DNA was low for Iberian ethnicity but I
was much higher. My cousin's  great grandmother is my aunt and we are
definitely Portuguese culturally I told her even if you did not have a high
percentage. All it means is that you inherited more of the other ethnic groups
are ancestors are part of in the long history of Portugal and the Azores. That
particular cousin's sister inherited more of the Iberian ethnicity than she
did.

Sent from my iPad