It’s odd that for some reason it’s not working anymore, guess I’ll reset it

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 9:54 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] FTDNA SITE

It changed a couple of days ago.
Your are to use your kit number and the same password you have always used.
Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Mike <mgilfilia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay this may have been brought up already but when did the sign on page for
FTDNA site change and was I supposed to redo my passwords?
Leal da Rosa, Leal, do Anjos, Piedade, Pico;
Silveira, Pinheiro; Cedros, Faial

Thanks Mike