Dear Doreen,
To me, this surname is not Barrantes, but BARRANCOS.I have two others Barrancos
in my data base :- Antonio Martins Barrancos married in 1712 com Maria do
Espirito Santo from Altares. His grandfather is Pedro Gonçalves, without name
of the grandmother. It's possibly Pedro Gonçalves Barrancos. The Antonio's
mother is Beatriz Rodrigues, then perhaps sister of your Maria Rodrigues.-
Pacoal Martins Barrancos from Fonte Bastardo, married in 1733 with Maria de
Santo Antônio.

Maria Rodrigues married in 1657. Then, born before 1644 (1st batism date). But
Beatriz Rodrigues married in 1673. Perhapes born after 1644, and with others
informations on this family.
Best regards
Philippe Garnier Paris - France

    Em Quinta-feira, 6 de Julho de 2017 3:26, doreencaetano