Thanks everyone, I appreciate your help especially with the Elizabeth -
Isabel thing!
Rich - I got the info on their marriage from Family Search, Boston Marriage
Index.  It doesn't list the church, just who married them.  It looks like
Rev. ??? Walker Jackson.
 https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-65DX-97?i=442&cc=1469062
Jeremy - I don't think that is the same person.  My Manuel would have been
about 63 years old in 1905 when this Manuel died.   Also, I'm not sure of
this, but speculate that Manuel and Maria Margarida would have been living
near Coarsegold, California by 1900 or so.  Their daughter was married in
California in 1900, and gave birth to my grandmother in 1901.

thanks again!