Pam,

You may be thinking of Ulukau.org
Its an online index of mostly marriage records of Hawaii,  but there are
some probate, divorce, and naturalization records as well.

http://ulukau.org/algene/cgi-bin/algene?l=en

Hawaii Archives has digital copies available online for all the islands
except Oahu...click vital statistics tab from this link to search the
records
https://digitalcollections.hawaii.gov/greenstone3/library