Hello!

This is an old thread for a question I had about a margin note.  There were
alot of ideas, but the quality of the CCA image was so poor that it wasn't
possible to tell what it said  for sure.  I have copied the record off
film, and below is the best available copy of the margin note.  Can anyone
please (with this improved copy) attempt to tell me when he died - or
whatever else it may discuss in the margin note!

Thank you all ever so much!

Jeremy B-C