Thanks Linda & Bill! I now see that the “s” is really a “d” with a very
short stem. Love the handwriting on some of these priests.

I might want to guess either 30 or 31 January for the baptism date because
I thought I was seeing “trinta” in the words before the acknowledgment that
both sets of grandparents were present. I’m not sure how to record this in
my computer file - leave the date out and write both in the comments or
choose one and say “close enough?”

Things that keep us genealogists on our toes… ;)
Thanks again!
Joanne

On July 16, 2017 at 12:06:42 AM, bsei2...@gmail.com (bsei2...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Shorten that window to between 30 Jan 1832, the date of the previous
> baptism to 2 Feb 1832 when the next baptism occurred.

Bill Seidler