Hi Joanne,

The handwriting on this is very nice so can make out enough to confirm what
you wrote--he was baptized at home by the midwife (parteira) Felicia de
Andrade because of being born weak (por nascer fraca).  This would have
been upon birth, 21 Sep 1814.  I can't make out all the verbiage from the
subsequent baptism other than Holy Oils  because I am unfamiliar with the
terms, but it was done by the Vigario of the parochial church (Rosario) on
29 Sep.

Perhaps a native speaker can be more specific or correct any mistakes.

Bill