It's the location inside the church where she was buried. I don't know the
history of that church (though I believe it has been well documented) so I
don't know if it has been rebuilt since that time. So if the church is the
same as it was then you might be able to figure out the location if you
went there (somewhere up from the side doors). I have several obits that
note similar burials but in another church. At some point burials were no
longer allowed inside the church and people were buried in the cemetary.

Mary