Can someone give me insight on the margin notes in general,
specifically for this baptism of Maria Moniz, daughter of Raphael Moniz and
Maria Jose Mederios of Ponta Delgada, Sao Jose, Sao Miguel.

No. 185, bottom right

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-B-1890-1894/SMG-PD-SAOJOSE-B-1890-1894_item1/P139.html

 Please correct me if I'm wrong and let me know what I am missing if you
can!
There are 3 entries in the margin next to her baptism.
It looks like a marriage to Manuel De Anfos Nunes Lopes; then the date
looks to be written out at 1974
The second I am at a loss, I see a date of 1924 but not sure what the rest
is.
The third, her death March 1984 in Sao Jose.    Does it say where she is
buried?

Thank you!
Chelly