Kathy,
I checked FamilySearch.org and came up with this book, don't really know if
it would help but you need to put it on your 'research log' for Salt Lake
City!
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
<https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/results?count=20&placeId=391&query=%2Bplace%3ABrazil&subjectsOpen=551495-50,337268-50>

   - PRINT
   -  Catalog Print List (0)
   <https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/print-list>

Emigração açoriana para o Brasil
Authors:

   - Belo, A. Raimundo <https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/119640#> (Main
   Author)
   - Instituto Histórico da Ilha Terceira
   <https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/119640#> (Added Author)

Format:
Books/Monographs/Book with Fiche
Language:
Portuguese
Publication:
Angra do Heroísmo, Portugal : Tipografia Andrade, 1954
Physical:
30 p.
Subject Class:
946.99 W2 <https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/119640#>

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily