From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 11:54 AM
To: Azores Genealogy; madeira-geneal...@googlegroups.com;
islandrou...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] CDs and DVDs

(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and Island Routes)

For those who haven't bought a computer in a while, they don't come with a CD
or DVD drive anymore. My dad bought a computer a couple of weeks ago and he
said the only one he found with a CD/DVD drive was HP (he was at Costco in
California, so that's what was available to him).

Dick Eastman, genealogy tech guru, writes about this today:
https://goo.gl/cv2SgX

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada