If they are not ready to join the Azores DNA Project, then they need to
contact FTDNA directly for help. With the Azores DNA project approaching
over 1600, I can now only help project members. So if they do not want to
be a member, that's fine, they can contact FTDNA for help. It in the
Support box, towards the lower right: https://www.familytreedna.com/contact
Thanks for understanding.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada