http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-O-1860-1869/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-O-1860-1869_item1/P14.html

2nd from top  left side.  If someone can fill in the blanks or correct my
rough translation. I would appreciate it.

Joao Faustino.   On 13th day of the month of June of the year 1861  ____
____   _______  of the afternoon, in his residence of this parish of
Ribeira Seca, of island of Sao Jorge, in the municipality of Calheta.

["Districto Eclesiastico"   what does this mean?]   of the same place,
Diocese of Angra, died     [the next part through the wording "official of
???]    I can read his age, his wife, and through his parents.

I don't know the translation of the last three lines.

I know it's a lot, but I thank you in advance for helping me to translate
this.

Suzanne