eliseu

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de Cheri
Mello
Enviada: domingo, 13 de agosto de 2017 04:48
Para: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Question about Records for Sao Miguel

There's a CalhetaS in the council of Ribeira Grande on Sao Miguel. Those
records start in the 1830s. Prior records are probably in one of the
neighboring freguesias, but I'm not sure which one. Maybe Rabo de Peixe.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 9:12 PM, bobcamscpw via Azores Genealogy