Me, too!  It's been a long time!

In a message dated 8/16/2017 3:45:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rcap...@gmail.com writes:

Can hardly  wait to see you,Marie! So glad the index is up before we head
to SLC. Just  another valuable source to use there!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge,  Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant'  Elia,  Sicily

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Seekgene via Azores  Genealogy